Thursday, January 19, 2006

Something different.

Haluuu! Haven't been blogging for some time. Anyway, here's a story Lydia and I are going to write. :P Spontaneous blogging. She'll continue mine and I'll continue hers. Hahahaha! Can't wait for the whole outcome. :P Haven't thought of the title and even the names so don't blame me if the names given are weird, ok. Hehehe. Enjoy (hopefully. :P).

Oh by the way, my england veli de geng chao, so don't hope for perfect english or anything from my part. :P

*****
Chapter 1

I stared at her photograph long and hard.

Man! She's beautiful.

I stared longer, ignoring my heartache.

How could she smile and be so happy... I thought bitterly.

No! I want her to be happy! I shook my head as if trying to shake the bitterness away.

The harder I looked, the more her smile looked like it was mocking me, laughing at me for being so crazy over her.

I couldn't bear to look at her picture any longer and turned away.

I leaned back in my chair hard, which almost caused me to topple over (and also gave me a minor heartattack O_O, though I wouldn't admit it in a million years).

I tried to my best to compose myself and show that the near-fall didn't frighten me.

"What's wrong with your face?", a voice came out of nowhere.

O_O!!! Since when did my small fry of a brother come into my room?

"What?! WHAT?! You've never seen anyone with red eyes, dark eye bags, pale and pasty face before? You want me to whack your bum???" I demanded, embarrassed that Small fry saw me almost (I didn't, ok) fall off my chair.

"Er... *deep in thought* No. AND you look scary." he said cheekily and darted out immediately in case I charge at him and give him a good smack on his bum.

I slumped back into my chair. No use wasting energy on him.

This time, her beautiful smile seemed to be teasing me of my silliness.

I tried to rub the fatigue from my eyes.

I'm tired...

I drifted off to sleep uncomfortably in my chair...........

^^^
*Big fry's dream*

"Hey! French fry (the name of the girl. :P this name is inspired by Lydia's purple coloured french fries. Hahaha. Everybody in this story will be some-fry or other. :D I told you I'm bad with names. Hahaha. Don't mind me. :P)!

I looked up to see French walking towards my desk. I stood up and grinned widely.

French didn't answer back. She was looking at me but it was as if she was looking past me, looking through me.

As if... As if I was invisible.

She walked past me without a tiny smile or even a curt nod to acknowledge my presence.

What...?

I turned around and looked at her receding profile, disappearing into the crowd that suddenly appeared from nowhere.

I sat back in shock, unable to understand what just happened.

She's ignored me? T_T

My heart felt as if someone was squeezing it, hard.

Why?

I turned again to see her disappearing into the ever-growing crowd.

A horrible feeling set in. Suddenly, I was desperate to find out why she's ignoring me and find out what was happening.

The thought of losing her made me break into cold sweat.

I can't lose her. Where is she going? Who is she going to? Will I ever find her again? Dear Lord, please help me find her. I don't want to, I cannot, I must not lose her.

I felt as if I couldn't breathe. I was choking. The crowd was pressing hard against me. Why can't I move???

^^^

I woke up with a start.

O_O"!!! <-- my face. O_O <-- Small fry's face inches away from mine, and no, we were NOT about to kiss.

What is Small fry's face doing in front of mine? -_-"

"Hey!" I growled at him. "Get off me!!!"

I struggled and tried my best to push him off.

"You're breathing your smelly breath down me!", with a frown on my face.

In reply, he just giggled and got off me. -_-" What a pesky boy.

I pushed off all the blankets, pillows and bolsters off of me. He must have taken the pillows and blankets from every room and piled it on me. How nice of him. T_T

No wonder I had a nightmare! I sighed and wiped my sweat off my forehead.

"Oww..." Leg cramps! Sheesh. This is what I get for falling asleep on a chair. A super hard chair that is.

T_T What have I done to deserve my brother's 'love'... [note: Small fry is only 5 years old.]

I sighed and gave Small fry a big brotherly bear hug which he didn't like and tried to squirm away from me.

Too bad! I'm stronger! ^^

I finally let him go.

If only I held on to her that tightly...

*****

Inspired by: you-know-who's dramatic life. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home