Monday, January 02, 2006

First post from me in y2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sorry it's 2(?) days late, but our modem decided to back out on us the day before new year. Yup. Wasn't that cruel? *takes tissue out and blows lots of disgusting mucus into it* Remember Saturday afternoon when it rained really hard? I think that was when the lightning struck something somewhere and something happened to the modem. The modem still couldn't work even after changing the modem. -_-" All thanks to some helpful streamyx employee, my connection is well and running again! *thumbs up*

Guess how I celebrated new year's eve? I spent the whole night watching stuff on TV. -_-" Hahaha. No wait, I was reading stuff online. Then TV-ed for a while, then went out to 1u to watch the fireworks display. Nice, but not as nice as the Merdeka one watching up close. Couldn't see much from the car. T_T Hahaha. The good thing is, we still got to see it though we went out of the house at... 11.55pm? The whole highway (in front of 1u) was packed with cars, everyone stopped to watch the fireworks display. Hahaha. Quite... interesting. Yeap. Went back after say, 20 minutes? Spent the rest of the night watching the chinese concert they had in Taiwan (if I'm not wrong). Hahaha. I only liked Lee Hom and Lin Jun Jie. The rest were.... let's just say, they had to cater for all ages and preferences. Hahaha.

Guess what was the first thing I did for the new year? I watch some more TV programs! :P Useless ones too. -_-" Hahaha. Watched America's next top model (two episods) and some high school prank thing. That was interesting - urine in water balloons, schools sending letters to parents saying that they'll be giving the students free stays at hotels and free condoms and stuff like that during senior year prom, food fights, and other weird stuff. Too bad they only show it at 2, 3am in the morning. Hahaha.

Went to church and guess how we decided to start new year with? -_-" We started it by telling each other 'ghost stories' and stuff like that. -_-" I wonder who started it. :P Not a very ideal way of starting the new year. -_-"

Hahaha. We also HAD to greet everyone with "Happy new year! This is the first time talking to you this year! :D" or "Hi!!! This is the first time I'm seeing you this year!".

Last year - "This is the last time I'm going to sit on this chair for this year."; "This is the last time I'm going to wear this pair of shoes this year."; "This is the last time I'm going to wear this T-shirt this year."; "This is the last time we're going to see you this year."; "This is the last time we're going to talk to you this year." Hahaha. Lots of nonsense. :P Another one by Hui Yii - "You're the last person I'll be seeing this year." then turn away (11.59.58pm) and look back at me (12.00.02am) "You're the first person I see this year!" Hahaha. But actually, the first two people I saw this year was my dad and Hui Yii, we were watching the fireworks in the car, remember? Hahaha.

All in all, this year is going to be another good year where we'll be 'walking in ALL our inheritance' and have more exciting stuff for the coming youth services. :D Good good. God bless and have a happy and prosperous new year!

Ps: Sorry for the super boring post. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger wEtwEtwAtEr said...

happy ghostly NS camps new year! LoL

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home