Monday, June 27, 2005

WHEN MOSQUITOES ATTACK

Will mosquitoes cease to attack?

27th June, SS2: The well known ferocious and gruesome mosquitoes are on the most wanted list. Though it is not stated or announced as a written law, but whosoever that sees a mosquito can kill it immediately. Witnesses of these killer mosquitoes said: "Help! Arghh!!!" "They're itching!" "Ugh... Gruesome, like, totally..."

Incident 1:
*light was off in the bedroom*
"Argh!!! Yer!!!"
*light turned on*
" I turned on the light, lifted up my pillow and saw 2 mosquitoes fly up at me!! I WAS SHOCKED!"
*squish! squish! slap! slap!* "Ish!" *Whack!!*
*light turned off*
"Ahh......" (sigh of relief)

Incident 2:
A mosquito was seen stalking a young girl wherever she went.
"I tell you! It was a true stalker! It flew atound my head, flew around my legs, flew around my body! I've never seen a mosquito as ham sap as this!!!"
Disgusted as she was, she failed to kill it. She waited for the stalker to cease stalking her. It is believed that the mosquito aka dangerous stalker died of old age and fatigue.

Incident 3:
A boy aged 16 this year suffered from severe mosquito irritation when trying to sleep and rest as he came down with a fever.
"The mosquitoes kept bugging me! I couldn't sleep that night although they didn't bite me."
Then came a saviour.
*lights turned on*
*smack! smack! squish! "eew..." wham! slap! bang!*
The mosquito killer aka saviour said: "I just couldn't take his suffering anymore so I decided to help, thats all."
It is also said that the MK heard tiny voices screaming "help....." as they were gruesomely and ferociously killed in the killer's hands.

Incident 4:
Mosquito Buzzer (the mozzie's name) was last heard buzzing around an unfortunate housewife's mop.
*bzzzz.....bzzzzzz..........*
What Buzzer meant - At last, a home. I'll follow this mop to the new place I'm supposed to lay my eggs.
As Buzzer followed the mop, a swish and a squish was heard. Buzzer could lay no more eggs. But Buzzer's revenge was taken cared of. As the ferocious swish was made, the housewife used too much force.
"Aiyah...!"
The mop's head broke off and the houswife deeply regretted her actions on poor Buzzer.
[The mop really broke. :P:P:P]

Kesan-kesan yang ditinggalkan oleh Buzzer dan kawan-kawannya:
1) Gatal-gatal (Itch)
2) Perasaan benci untuk Buzzer dengan kawan-kawannya. (Deep hatred for buzzer and friends)
3) Parut-parut yang hodoh di atas kaki si mangsa (Ugly scars on the victim's legs)
4) Kacau-ation (Irritation)
5) Buzzer dan kawan-kawannya meninggal dunia. (The death of Buzzer and friends.)

Precautions to take and to avoid Buzzer's relatives and friends that may take revenge on us for the death of Buzzer:
- Always carry Shieldtox, Ridsect, guppies (of course, not on your bodies. It's for the ponds), mosquito repellent, electric rackets (that can only kill flies, but, it's worth a try!) and pepper spray (they may sneeze too hard and hit the wall or something? :P) with you at ALL TIMES.
- Squish 'em when you see 'em!
- Hui Yii's suggestion:
"You eat lots of onions and garlic. Then the mosquitoes won't come near. If they do, just, you know... let go!"

Friends, it is a dangerous world out there. Mosquitoes are on the loose! So, always remember - get 'em before they get YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home