Sunday, June 26, 2005

too LATE...

Due to unwanted circumstances, blogger Mei Yii has to leave without blogging what she actually wanted to blog.

"You see ah, I actually really wanted to blog wan you know! I had SOOOOO much to say, but... Aih... Just a few words from my dad's mouth:' You better go to bed lor. Tomorrow you have to wake up early.' *SIGH*"

Yeah, starting college tomorrow. Have to make new friends... AIh... Again... :P:P:P So ferocious huh, hehehe, don't wanna make new friends. Hahaha... Then I have to ask them the same questions all over again. Oh? You're from *insert name of their school*? Cool... What subjects are you taking? What stream were you from? How many A's did you get wor? Wow... So geng... And all those, you know, getting to know the other person kind of thing. Aih... I don't see why I have to do all the questioning. Hahaha... I'll try a different tactic next time. I'll wait for them to come to me. :P:P:P

K ler. All of you must pray for me so that people will come up to me and say hi instead of the other way round. :P:P:P Thanks for all your prayers. Heh heh... GOd bless! Take care and goodnite. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home